Salvia Officinalis herb
- The herb of salvia Officinalis is considered perennial and grows in the Mediterranean basin and in mountainous places. It is found throughout the year and contains volatile oils, flavonoids and phenolic acids.
- Reduces blood sugar and cholesterol.
- It contains antioxidant compounds that help fight infections in the body.
- Treat abdominal pain, menstruation and colds.
- Improves mental functions such as memory and focus.
- It reduces the risk of developing lung cancer.
- It contains high vitamin C, which is essential for healthy skin, bones and gum.
- Promotes blood circulation and prevents wrinkles and gray hair.
- Rich in Vitamin A and is useful for eye health and gum cancer prevention.